Garage Door Repair
If you are looking for professional garage door repair in Dallas, we are here to help. Dallas TX Roofing Pro provides quality garage door repairs at affordable prices. Our technicians are highly trained professionals who know how to fix garage doors in a fast and efficient manner. Whether it is spring replacement, opener installation, torsion springs, cable replacements, rollers, tracks, etc., our team of experts can handle everything.
Types of Garage Doors
The most common types of garage doors are roll up doors and sectional overhead doors. Garage doors come in many different sizes and styles. They can be single panel, double panel, insulated, and even custom designed. Most garage doors open inwardly, although there are some models that open outwardly. Some garage doors are automatic while others require manual operation. There are several different kinds of garage door opener systems including chain drives, belt drives, screw drives, and electric motors. Dallas TX Roofing Pro can repair any type or combination of garage door.
A garage door is one of the most important parts of your home. If it stops working properly, you could end up spending hours trying to fix it yourself, or paying someone else to do it. But what does it take to make sure your garage door works well again? Here are some common problems that might cause your garage door to malfunction.
Common garage door issues
- Door jamming: If the door panels become damaged, it may cause the door to not retract properly.
- Broken springs: Garage door springs have a maximum usable life and need to be replaced periodically.
- Damaged rollers: Damaged rollers can cause serious damage to your door, in addition to making it non-functional.
- Stuck tracks: Stuck tracks can lead to door jamming. Check the track for debris, but if the issue continues, contact us to assess the problem and provide repairs.
- Cracked glass: Cracked glass can cause serious injury and puncture tires. Cover broken glass with tape and clean up any glass that you see, until we arrive.
- Worn hinges: Worn hinges can make your door difficult to operate. Fortunately, these can be replaced.
No matter what the issue, the experts are here! We understand how important it is to keep your home safe and secure. Our team of professional technicians are ready to help you, whether you need a simple spring replacement or a complex opener system installation. Call us today for expert garage door repair.
get Your garage door repaired
Call or Contact Us today for your